BCIT uses Cisco Unity voicemail, a centralized electronic system, which can store messages from telephone callers. Voicemail can be configured for individuals, departments and groups of people. All voicemail inboxes are associated with a BCIT phone extension number.
- Access your voicemail via telephone, email (using Cisco Viewmail), or through Jabber
- Voicemail can be retrieved up to 7 days after it is moved to deleted folder
- Voicemail can be forwarded and shared
- Record primary and alternate (out-of-office) inbox greetings
Make a request
- Report an issue
Have an issue with your voicemail?
- Request voicemail PIN reset
Forgot your PIN? Request a voicemail PIN reset
- Request new voicemail inbox
Request to create a new voice mailbox
- Request voicemail ageing policy change
Need to keep your messages longer? Request a unique ageing policy.
Employees, contractors, and affiliates
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Administrative Assistance or Program Assistants can request telephony services on behalf of new employees.
Contractors and affiliates must get be sponsored and approved by a BCIT employee.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.