IT Services provides dedicated analogue phone lines for sending and receiving faxes.
- Send and receive legally binding documents that require physical signatures
- All faxed documents are time-stamped and dated
- Secure transmission of sensitive and confidential information
- Resistant against interception, manipulation and hacking
Make a request
- Report an issue
Have an issue with your existing fax line?
- Request a new fax solution
Need a faxing solution? We can help.
Schools, departments and employees
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Need the security of sending and receiving secure documents? Request a consultation for a new fax solution.
This analogue fax service is a legacy service that will be maintained while investigating replacement technologies such as online faxing services – a more secure and cost-effective technology.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.