Call Centre is an automated call distribution (ACD) system that makes it possible to handle large numbers of incoming calls by automatically diverting those calls to pre-defined groups of people.
- Call Centres support hours of operation
- Phone tree menus can be established for a Call Centre
- Queue calls when all group members are busy
- Route calls using skill-based routing
- Report on Call Centre statistics
Make a request
- Report an issue
Need assistance with an existing call centre?
- Request to add or remove agents from a queue
We can add or change call centre membership for you.
- Request changes to a call centre configuration
Need adjustments to a call centre? Let us know!
- Request a new phone tree
Need a new phone tree set up?
Employees, contractors and affiliates
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Need a phone? Get started with Telephone and Voice.
Additional Agent seat license – $1000 plus tax.
Cisco 7965 Telephone (Call Centre Model) – $400 plus tax.
Agent headset are not centrally provisioned as part of the phone set. Departments can purchase headsets directly through BCIT procurement services.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.