The Loop is BCIT’s intranet or Business Social Network for BCIT employees.
The Loop is an online collaboration and file storage tool designed to help you find and connect with BCIT colleagues, share content, and collaborate on projects.
- Connect with BCIT employees
- Create spaces to collaborate with teams or groups of people
- Access information on BCIT news, events, and announcements
- Subscribe to content to receive email notifications
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue using the Loop.
- Review available group training sessions
Review and register for upcoming group training sessions.
- Request small group training
Request training for small groups (min of four people).
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Want to start getting more work done without getting stuck in email and spending less time in meetings? Use the loop to collaborate with your colleagues and get the information that matters to you. Get in the Loop.
Bookmark this URL: https://loop.bcit.ca
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.