A guest to BCIT may request access to the BCIT wireless network only with approval from a BCIT sponsor. A sponsor can be any BCIT staff or faculty member who has an @bcit.ca email address.
The username will be the guest’s email address and the password will be provided upon completion of the online registration form. The account will only be available to the guest for a period of one week.
- Quick access to BCIT WiFi without the need to wait for manual account creation
- The ability for all BCIT employees to approve accounts for their guests
- Simplifies the log in process for guests as they use their personal email address
- Report an issue
Report an issue using ClearPass.
- Request Guest WiFi Access
Use ClearPass to Self-Serve Guest WiFi access for 7 days.
- Request extended Guest WiFi Access (BCIT Employees Only)
BCIT Employees can request Guest WiFi access for guests who need access for a period longer than 7 days.
Guests who are visiting a BCIT campus.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Have your BCIT sponsor contact the IT Service Desk.
Are you a guest needing to connect to BCIT WiFi? You will need the email address of your BCIT sponsor in order to request an account to connect to the BCIT_Guest network.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.