BCIT students print to the BCIT StudentPrint pay printing system from their personal computers or from a computer lab while on campus. We now offer the ability to pay online with a credit card to load credits to your StudentPrint account.
- Size formats: Letter (8.5”x11”), Legal (8.5”x14”), Tabloid (11”x17”)
- Black & white, colour, and double-sided printing
- Secure print queue to hold your document securely until you are ready to release for printing
- Add funds online using the StudentPrint portal
- Printers available at all BCIT campuses
Make a request
- Report an issue
- Report an issue with a student pay printer.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
Need to print something?
Before you can print a document, you need to link your BCIT Student ID card with the StudentPrint portal to add credits to your account. This account allows you to pay online with a credit card through the StudentPrint portal.
You can then print at any of these pay printer locations.
|Black & White||$0.10 / per page single-sided
$0.08 / per side double-sided
|Colour||$0.35 / per page single-sided
$0.33 / per side double-sided
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.