AppsAnywhere is BCIT’s software delivery platform for academic software. Through AppsAnywhere, you’ll be able to access all the software you need to do your coursework anywhere, anytime.
- Access academic software from any location
- Provide access to software at the course level
- Create app lists to package together software for your course or program
- Mark apps as favourites for easy access to your most-used software
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue with AppsAnywhere.
- Request software for academic delivery
Request a software installation (instructor use only).
- Request access to a virtual application
Request access to a virtual application that has already been published in AppsAnywhere.
- Request Workspace virtual desktop
Request access to a virtual desktop on Workspace.
Students and academic employees
24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
This service may be unavailable during select scheduled maintenance windows.
Contact the IT Service Desk.
All current instructors and students are automatically provisioned access to AppsAnywhere. Access to software is provided once the registration department assigns you to a course.
Instructors can request software to be available for a course or program by submitting a software installation request.
There are no additional costs associated with this service.
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.