The full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud products offers a host of creative tools for digital imaging, design, web, and video, as well as online services and storage.
With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can:
- Access industry-leading creative desktop and mobile apps like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and many more
- Create, collaborate on, and distribute engaging digital class projects, research, proposals, and theses in print, on the web, as apps, and in video
- Use simple Adobe Spark digital storytelling apps to create social posts, web stories, and videos
- Build a website or post an ePortfolio on Behance to showcase your creative work to professors, peers, and potential employers
- Get started quickly with professionally designed templates and helpful tutorials
Adobe Creative Cloud includes these apps and more:
Make a request
- Report an issue
Report an issue with your Adobe Creative Cloud account.
Students and employees
Using Adobe Create Cloud applications is supported by Adobe.
Contact the IT Service Desk if you have issues with your account.
Availability of this service is managed by Adobe. See the Adobe Creative Cloud system status.
Full-time Students: Adobe Creative Cloud is available for BCIT students to install on their personal computers. For students enrolled in full-time programs, there is no cost for a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Pro for the duration of your BCIT program.
Part-time Students: Students who are currently enrolled in one or more part-time courses can purchase a short-term subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Pro at a discount.
Both subscription types are accessed through BCIT’s self-service software portal.
Employees: All BCIT faculty and staff can access a subscription for Adobe Creative Cloud Pro and install Adobe software on both their BCIT-issued device and an additional personal device (up to two devices total).
The Adobe Creative Cloud Pro subscription provides access to a large library of Adobe software, including Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and many more. The full list of available software can be viewed in BCIT’s software portal.
|Free||License renewal each term|
|$50/term||License renewal each term|
Standard subscription periods:
- Winter Term – January 1-March 31
- Spring/Summer Term – April 1-August 31
- Fall Term – September 1-December 31
Acceptable Use and Information Security policies apply to all BCIT information and computing.