StudentAid BC is transitioning all users to log in using their mobile BC Services Card.
- Starting in the spring of 2022, all users will need to log in using their mobile BC Services Card. To learn more, visit the StudentAid BC dashboard login page.
New StudentAid BC Changes effective August 1, 2021
The 2022/23 StudentAid BC applications for full and part-time studies for classes starting between August 1, 2022 and July 31, 2023 are now available. Please visit StudentAidBC.ca
For questions regarding application submission, loan repayment, additional financial supports, and more during COVID-19, visit our Financial Aid & Awards Updates page for FAQs.
For further assistance, please contact us by phone, email and in-person during our regular business hours:
8:30am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
Funding your education starts here
Your finances shouldn’t stand in the way of your education. Let us help you determine your funding options for your BCIT program.
Looking to apply
- Apply for Fall 2022 term Bursaries – deadline October 30, 2022
- Can’t pay your fees? How to get an extension
- Applying for ‘Student Aid Alberta?’ Contact us for details on start/end dates and books/supplies costs for your program
Maintaining your loan
- Manage your student loans online
- Keep your student loans interest-free: You must apply every term
- Repayment presentation is available regarding government sponsored student loans